Class-Action Lawsuit Attorneys You Can Turn To
Since 1980, the Law Offices of Gregory P. DiLeo, APLC, has been handling a wide range of legal concerns for individuals throughout Louisiana. This includes strong representation for class action lawsuits. Our New Orleans attorneys have a wide range of class action experience that includes serving as lead counsel for the following:
Certified class actions
- Dow Union Carbide Unauthorized Chemical Release: CDC for Orleans Parish
- Adrian P. Chalona, Sr., et al. v. La. Citizens Property Insurance Corp. (C/A No.: 107-125, Division “A” (34th Judicial District Court – St. Bernard Parish, State of Louisiana)
- Toni Swain Orrill, et al. v. La. Citizens Property Insurance Corporation; C/A No.: 05-11720, Division “L” (Civil District Court – Orleans Parish, State of Louisiana), Lead Counsel, Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee. At present this matter has settled and awaits a fairness hearing to confirm the settlement.
- Patrick Joseph Turner, et al. v. Murphy Oil USA, Inc., C/A No.: 05-4206 (USDC – EDLA) Special counsel to the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee for doing common benefit work.
Putative class actions
- Berry L. Buxton, Sr., et al. v. La. Citizens Property Insurance Corp., C/A No.: 2006-8341 (Civil District Court – Orleans Parish, State of Louisiana)
- Alonzo A. Booth, Sr., et al. v. La. Citizens Property Insurance Corp., C/A No.: 635-122, Division “E” (24th Judicial District Court – Jefferson Parish, State of Louisiana)
- Bernard L. Charbonnet, Jr., et al. v. certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s London, et al.; C/A No.: 06-6570 (Civil District Court – Orleans Parish)
- Calvin L. Gordon, Sr., et al. v. La. Citizens Property Insurance Corp., C/A No.: 2006-13816 (Civil District Court – Orleans Parish)
- Irving J. Henry, et al. v. Allstate Insurance Company, et al., C/A No.: 06-11217 (USDC – EDLA)
- George Barasich, et al. v. Columbia Gulf Transmission Co., et al.; C/A No.: 05-4161 (USDC – EDLA)
- Gerald Paul Bodet, Jr., et al. v. Charter Communications, Inc., et al; C/A No.: 09-3068 (USDC – EDLA)
- Chalmette Refining Unauthorized Chemical Release: 34th JDC St. Bernard Parish
- Member on the Executive Committee of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in the multidistrict litigation entitled “In Re: Cox Set Top Television Box Antitrust Litigation”, MDL Docket No. 2048
- Assisted class counsel in the representation of clients in the Dow Corning Breast Implant Litigation
We Have Seen It All
Whether a class action pertains to personal injuries, chemical spills, antitrust violations, property damage or insurance disputes, our law firm can provide the professional yet aggressive representation your case requires. We do not settle for less in your claim, and neither should you.
You deserve the best from your attorney, so set out to get it today. Contact us today at our New Orleans office by calling 866-522-3456 or via email for a free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer. We return all messages promptly.